Turtlemania!

 Just started doing the armour on the turtle.  Managed to smear green armour paint in various spots, which was great.  A fair bit of the armour is on his underside, which no one will see.



Comments

  1. Their choices of where to put tiny little bits of armour seem a little suspect. Oh, wait, the little bit on his shell might a) be a Band-Aid over a crack, or b) be a mount point for the saddle assembly. OK, maybe I'll reserve judgement for a bit.

    Either way, he's majestic and awe-inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that isn't really armour, it is where the saddle attaches to the turtle. I actually debated whether to paint them with the armour colour, or just a standard silvery metal.

      Delete
  2. I think he needs a comparison Reaver, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Week DISASTER!

Row, row, row