Monster wave
So I finally started back at getting some forward motion on painting. Not much to go over here, but I can't complete assembly until the inner part of the Incarnate is painted. I don't think I need to go too heavy on detail work here, as it will mostly be obscured.
Paint is Colour Drop Sea Blue, with two drops of paint and three drops of SP medium, the drops are not the same size, so hard to give a normal ratio. Washed with Talassar Blue Contrast in a 3:2 ratio with medium. Highlighted with the a mix of paints, including some Holoscreen Teal Speedpaint and even a pure white highlight at the end.

Good Lord, that is an intricate piece! It might need some photos to show how the parts all go together, in this case.
ReplyDeleteIs it not just water, but also bits of flotsam and jetsam?
Yeah, a big wave that has sucked up an old boat along with stuff from the ocean floor, and a few tendrils. I did paint a bit last night, but not worth posting.
Delete