Crew of the Flamin' Possum reporting to duty!
For today the Cogfort is on the menu, but I could see me picking away at the Allopex at the same time. Although not today. I bought some Obsidian Black True Metallic Metals paints for the armour. It is really black, which the name of the paint should have clued me in to, but for some reason I thought they would be a little less black. I am using an old bottle of P3 Menoth White for the tunics with Agrax Earthshade over top. Will highlight up from there at some point, but just want to block stuff in right now. The jackets and coats will be red, Bakunin Neon mixed 1:1 with black to start, then working up through straight Bakunin to Gecko Armour. Pants are Runic Grey, boots are either Grim Black or Gravelord Grey, still can't decide which I like better. Should have finished a test model, but I am just going to go for it.
Ok, I felt compelled to add an update with the "light" Obsidian Black metallic added, and it does really brighten things up. To the point where I think I was maybe a bit heavy with it.
I also just noticed that the sheet of decals does not have the words Flamin' or Possum, nor does it have any depictions of a possum in the images. Disappointing.


Any other rodents, marsupials, or armadillo? Or flaming poop, cause a flaming possum probably isnt too distinct in its distinguishing features after a few seconds.
ReplyDeleteUnless it's flaming due to superpowers rather than being burned alive.