Lupdate
That's a lunch time update to those not in the know. I did some drybrushing. This sucker is very close to being good enough. A bit of detail on the netting, and the skeleton, and I am going to call this tabletop ready.
That's a lunch time update to those not in the know. I did some drybrushing. This sucker is very close to being good enough. A bit of detail on the netting, and the skeleton, and I am going to call this tabletop ready.
And this is how the Reavers ride the Abyss.
ReplyDeleteWith slightly better survival rates than their foes.
https://youtu.be/yz7a7SoR46M?si=Sltn3f95juNWDiYC
https://youtu.be/M3LNVka_waQ?si=K2rJ8-fhA65dIfps
ReplyDeleteNow I'm just enjoying surfing videos.
And NOW I want you to modify all your bases so that they have front and rear extensions to resemble surfboards.
ReplyDeleteAnd NOW I'm planning to take a surfboard when we go to a cottage on Georgian Bay the week after next!
ReplyDelete