Sharkfort

So I finished painting all the bits that are going to be the Obsidian Black True Metallic.  This includes a basecoat that is almost completely black, with a hint of silver metallic flecks.  Then you coat it with a special shade, that makes it entirely black.  Almost like you could have just basecoated it black ;)  Although, I just looked at a larger version of the picture, and I guess it still has some metallic sheen to it.


I also finished doing one side of the shark skin.  Pretty subtle colouring I guess, and I assume will not photograph well, but it looks ok in person.  Confirmed, looks bad in the picture, looks fine in person, with poor eyesight, from three feet away.



Comments

  1. The manifestation of the abyss should team up with both Allopex to form....

    ...

    SHARKNADO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will definitely be the picture and title for the post that accompanies my completion of the second allopex.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Week DISASTER!

Row, row, row