Turd Burger?

I am on the fence with this one.  The brown and green don't quite work together, but I am not sure what I think about it.  My main concern is once the saddle and base are in the picture, that there will be many clashing colours at play.  If I was to go entirely back in time, I probably buy blue True Metallic Metals for their armour instead of green.



Comments

  1. Im gonna say stay the course. A finished product looks better than a half-done one, so judging things halfway through is often just going to end up shooting yourself in the foot. Or flipper.

    What's the colour on the green? Something along the same lines as the green eels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sme as what was on the eels, Mantis Warrior Green Contrast. I will do some soft of a drybrush over it, maybe wraithbone or something.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Week DISASTER!

Row, row, row