Turtle Burger

I know what you are thinking.  What is with the boring looking turtle?  There are so many amazing looking turtles on the internet you could have copied, but instead you painted it brown.  Actually, maybe that is just what I was thinking.

It had to be done though.  I have been totally paralyzed when it came to painting this reptile, as there are just so many amazing examples, and also quite a few boring ones that I didn't like.  I wanted this guy to look amazing, a centrepiece model for the ages.  

Then this evening I said to myself, fuck it, I am just going to drybrush this piece of shit.  No one can stop me, and then it will be done, and I can move on to something less intimidating.  Or possibly more intimidating, but regardless, I am going to drybrush the shell, then contrast paint the rest of the skin, and move on.


Also contrast painted some pants and dresses Akhelian Green..

Comments

  1. I stand by whatever decision you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he have pecans and caramel inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, now I need to buya new turtle. And no, he didn't :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Week DISASTER!

Row, row, row