Done!?

Well, not entirely, but kind of.  I think with a a quick basing, I could quite comfortably field the Cogfort as is.  Having said that, there is still lots of areas that could use additional shading and highlighting, but damn, I am feeling pretty good right now.


And the full army.



Comments

  1. Holy Crap! I was away for a long weekend without checking in, and you went and FINISHED it! Well, not entirely, but kind of.

    I would like to present you with an award. Of some sort. I haven't figured out what, yet. Maybe a bag of Twizzlers. Or maybe I bring a supply of Sea-salt Giant Lizard Jerky for our team to share at KCon.

    Anyway, finish up some more details, like the Cogfort crew bases and such, and show me the result. And dont forget to use concealing packaging so Dave doesn't see them when you pick them up on the 14th! And travel in complete silence so you dont give anything away! And... celebrate, 'cause you fcukin' rocked this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully none of the crew need bases, I just glued them on for ease of painting. I do need to do the huge base of the actual Cogfort though, but will be keeping it very simple.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shark Week DISASTER!

Row, row, row